Syndr - solution
Syndr supports multiple derivative instruments including with options, perpetuals and futures. All on the same platform.
Syndr enables support for portfolio-margining, where all open positions can be used to calculate the amount needed to maintain the current positions by offsetting profit and losses.
Trade Derivatives with No Compromises! Take back control of your assets with Syndr. We let you trade with self-custody, high performance, and no gas fees.
Syndr supports multiple collaterals where all funds held in the user's account can be used as collateral seamlessly. Everything is USD-margined and all of your collateral is collectively used against all of your positions.
Syndr v1 uses an optimistic layer-3 EVM rollup n top of Arbitrum for fast settlements nd high throughput.
Apart from the orderbook layer, Syndr also enables native support for block-trading via the same infrastructure. This layer will also be integrable with external RFQ platforms for easy institutional onboarding.
- No gas costs
- 1-click deposits + withdrawals
- 1-click cross-chain deposits
- No need to sign every tx with your wallet i.e. abstracted away order signing using EIP712 sigs
- Customizable trading interface
- Integrations with Fiat on-ramps
- More capital-efficient market making - Syndr makes it easier to hedge(delta, gamma, vega) risk natively on Syndr with combined Options + Perps + Dated Futures
- Built-in support for hedging - No need to hedge positions using external centralized exchanges.
- Unlocked liquidity for non-stable collateral - no need for users to sell/loaning an asset to unlock its liquidity for trading derivatives on Syndr.
- Native Block-trading support - DeFi derivative protocols rarely support Block-trading natively, forcing the users to use a single kind of AMM/Orderbook. A high-volume trader typically suffers from higher slippages and even issues such as MEV/Frontrunning. As a result, derivative CeXs offer better rates than derivative DeXs, thus leading to liquidity flowing out from DeFi into CeFi.