Syndr: All-in-one decentralized derivatives exchange with a focus on Options.
Syndr (opens in a new tab) is an institutional-grade decentralized exchange for trading derivatives. Syndr enables traders to trade Options, Perpetuals & Futures on the same platform with no compromises, combining high-performance & high capital efficiency.
- High-Performance Orderbook: Traders can trade with extremely low latency on Syndr's high-performance orderbook.
- Cross-margin + Portfolio margin: Syndr uses cross-margining for everything on the platform including support for portfolio margining as well.
- USD-margined, everything: everything in USD.
- Native Block-trading: 2 counter-parties can easy execute block trades on Syndr
- Best-in-class UX: Syndr has one-click deposits + withdrawals, no gas fees for trading, integrations with fiat onramps & smooth UI for both retail as well as professional traders
- Institutional-grade: Syndr is DeFi's 1st institutional-grade derivatives exchange and can be easily integrated with institutional liquidity networks & trading tools such as automated RFQs, option & futures analytics platforms, platforms offering audit trails, directories of potential counterparties with selective KYC/AML, compliance providers, etc.
- Structured Products: Syndr will offer sophisticated strategies segregated by risk profiles which settle on our exchange.
- Non-custodial: Users on Syndr always maintain control of their funds. Syndr never takes custody of any user funds.